Oz Extreme Geelong Snow Tours
Oz Extreme wants everyone to have a great time on the snow trips they organise.
To ensure the best ski trip possible there are a few terms and conditions that everyone needs to be aware of:
- Buller Code of Conduct
- Buller Ski Lifts Pty Ltd – Exclusion of Liability
- Mt Buller Parent Consent Form
Make sure you also read through Oz Extreme’s Conditions of Carriage.
Oz Extreme Tour Operator’s Role
- Upon your arrival at Oz Extreme your tour operator will check your name off the bus list and instruct you which bus you will be travelling on.
- Once we have departed your tour operator will pass along an emergency contact manifest for you to complete.
- At approximately 6.45am your tour operator will wake you for our designated breakfast stop at the Alzburg Mansfield and instruct you what time we will be continuing our trip (WITH or WITHOUT YOU).
- At approximately 8.45am upon arrival at Mt Buller your tour operator will instruct you what time you are to return to the bus at the end of the day and at what time we will be departing (WITH or WITHOUT YOU).
- Your tour operator will answer any questions you may have and direct you anywhere that you may need to be. e.g. Ski school etc.
- Upon our departure your tour operator will do a head count once all are aboard (excluding person or persons arriving back at the bus after 4.59pm SHARP). We will depart.
- At approximately 7.15pm your tour operator will let you know that we are about to arrive at our designated dinner stop and instruct you what time we will be departing (WITH or WITHOUT YOU).
- For those person or persons that have hired gear from Oz Extreme upon our arrival back in Geelong you are to return your hire gear. Please do so in an orderly fashion. Your tour operator will give you instructions about returning your hire gear when you hire it.
The Company accepts no liability for lost or damaged luggage. The company recommends that sufficient luggage insurance be obtained. Limit of one equipment bag, and one small carry bag. You may also bring one pillow per person and one small blanket per person.
Alcohol, Smoking and Drugs
Australian Federal and State Government Regulations prohibit smoking, the consumption of alcohol and the conveyance or ingestion of illicit drugs on coaches. Passengers under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs will not be permitted to board the coach.
Persons behaving in a disruptive manner may be removed from the coach at the sole discretion of the Coach Captain or an Oz Extreme staff member.
Seat allocation requests are not guaranteed. You are to retain the same seat you travelled to Mt Buller in for the return trip home. If you sit in another person’s seat you will be asked to return to your original seat.
Passengers must check in 30 minutes prior to departure. Bus Departs at 4.00am SHARP, with or without you.
All minors under the age of 13 years must be accompanied by a chaperon aged 18 or over. A Parent/Guardian Authorisation form must be completed for all unaccompanied minors between 13 and 17 years of age. Children three years and over will be charged the applicable child rate with a confirmed seat.
Travel insurance is highly recommended when making all travel arrangements.
The Company, and or their agents, will not be liable for any accident, injury or death or any passenger, nor loss or damage to personal effects or luggage, irrespective of the conditions from which such accident, injury, death; loss or damage may have arisen. The Company, and or its agents will not be responsible for any inconvenience, or loss occasioned to delays to services and additional cost of accommodation, transport and associated expenses and this includes adverse weather.
The Company, and or its agents reserve the right to cancel, vary or substitute any service in any way for any reason deemed necessary. The Company, and or its agents, reserve the right to refuse carriage of any person on any service and to remove any person from any service for any reason or in the interest of other passengers.
All travel purchased on a Firefly Express with Oz Extreme is non-refundable. All bookings are final and neither transferable nor refundable under any circumstances (INCLUDING ILLNESS)
Approved by McIntyre & Statton Lawyers